Permanent Position (Part Time)
St Peter’s Elwick CoE Primary School
NJC 5-6 (£19,650 – £20,044) 16 hours per week over 41 weeks of the year (TTO plus PD Days and 2 weeks in school closure periods). To be worked Monday – Friday (additional hours may be required during school holidays or weekends which can be paid overtime or as a possible flexible working option).
Required for immediate start
The Governors are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and reliable Premises Assistant to work in our school, to ensure that the site is safe and well maintained.
Our successful candidate will:
- Ensure the school is a safe and clean environment
- Possess excellent organisational and general DIY skills
- Be understanding in dealing with children and adults
- Keep calm under pressure whilst maintaining confidentiality
- Be enthusiastic and supportive of the Trust and schools ethos’
Application packs can be downloaded from the school website or alternatively a pack can be requested
and obtained from the school office, please e-mail email@example.com to arrange this.
Applications must be received by 9am on Tuesday 14th June 2022.
Short Listing will take place on TBC .
Interviews will take place on TBC.