Hart Primary School
Teaching Assistant (NJC SCP 6-7)
20 hours per week over 38 weeks (Term time only)
Are you enthusiastic, organised and welcoming?
Would you like to make a difference to children’s learning and well-being?
We expect the successful candidate to:
- Have high expectations of learning and behaviour and inspire and motivate our children.
- Be supportive, nurturing and understanding with high expectations.
- Seek to make learning exciting and a positive experience.
- Communicate well with parents, carers and members of staff, as well as pupils.
- Be driven and proactive.
- Work well as part of a team.
- Be willing to contribute to school life outside of the classroom.
- Provide excellent Wrap Around Care if required.
- Be flexible in approach.
- Be IT literate
In return you will receive:
- Excellent professional development including a range of opportunities being part of Northern Lights Learning Trust
- The support of committed, enthusiastic and dedicated colleagues.
- A supportive and challenging environment.
- Pupils who are eager to learn and a credit to the school.
- Supportive parents.
Details of the school can be found on our school website, application forms are available from the vacancy page on our website: www.hartelwickfederation.org.uk . If you require any further details on the application process please contact Mrs D. Fraser, Office Manager at Hart Primary School.
Applications should be returned no later than 9:00am on the closing date to Hart Primary School by using the following contact details.
Contact details are:
Hart Primary School. Magdalene Drive, Hart Village, Hartlepool, TS27 3AB.
Tel: 01429 273283
Closing date for application: 13th October 2021
Short Listing: 14th October 2021
Successful applicants will be invited to an interview on: 19th October 2021 / 20th October 2021
Northern Lights Learning Trust is committed to promoting and ensuring the safety of all its pupils and staff and expects everyone to share this commitment. In line with this all appointments are subject to DBS check and satisfactory references.